Offshore Banking

Offshore banking

Offshore banking licenses are granted under the Trust Companies and Offshore Banking Act (TCOBA).

Offshore banks are supervised by the Financial Services Commission (“The Commission”) in collaboration with the supervisory authority of the home jurisdiction of its parent bank or company.

Under the TCOBA, an offshore banking license is required to conduct offshore banking business, which is defined as banking business in a currency other than Eastern Caribbean Dollars with non-residents of Anguilla.


Other Products and Services

Captive Insurance

Learn more

Company Incorporation and Management

Learn more

Domestic Banking

Learn more

Utility Token Offering

Learn more
See all Products
Do Business in Anguilla

Need a Service Provider?

The Anguilla Financial Services Commission regulates all service providers in Anguilla.

They maintain an up-to-date list of all registered service providers as well as contact information.